Visiting Worcester Quality Dental During COVID-19 Pandemic
Our commitment to your safety will always be our top priority.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your
visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe
and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to
keep patients and staff safe.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help
protect our patients and staff.
Our Offices Are Open.Make an Appoitment Today!
Book your appointments here, or call us at 508-852-0168 to schedule a time that works best for you.
COVID-19 Updated Procedures
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
COVID-19 Updated Protocols
Keeping You Healthy While Keeping Your Smile Healthy
24/7 Emergency Dental Care
Worcester Quality Dental is pleased to offer 24-Hour Emergency Dental Care for patients of all ages. Do not hesitate to call us. Every dental concern is our priority. We offer a variety of treatments to assist with every dental issue. Call now for immediate assistance.